The newly developed building will feature 3,500-seat arena, with the latest technology, club-level VIP seating, food, beverage, retail space and other entertainment amenities that will complete the basketball experience. This state-of-the-art facility will provide both home-court advantage and serve as a practice facility for the team.
- 3,500 seats on the main floor
- Three primary concessions with 4 to 5 more food areas in the main concourse
- Open concourse areas for guests to mingle, eat and drink
- VIP areas with bars and concessions that hold 180 people overlooking the basketball court
- 180-person club area with tiered seating available
- The second level accommodates 250-300 people, who will have their own restrooms and concession area
The facility will accommodate other sporting and entertainment events when not in use by the team.
The new arena will be built on the former site of The Buckstaff Company near downtown Oshkosh.
Facility Development Phase II
Long-term, we envision the Oshkosh Arena as an anchor to the "Sawdust District" - a sports and entertainment hub. We have worked with the City of Oshkosh to develop this long-range plan and see it as a public-private partnership.
Located on the same site, Phase II would expand in to the surrounding area. The Phase I facility would then become the team’s practice facility and would be used for youth sports and community events.