The newly developed building will feature 3,500-seat arena, with the latest technology, club-level VIP seating, food, beverage, retail space and other entertainment amenities that will complete the basketball experience. This state-of-the-art facility will provide both home-court advantage and serve as a practice facility for the team.
- 3,500 seats on the main floor
- Full NBA Court (w/ courtside seating)
- Team store
- Full service kitchen and four concessions stands
- Open concourse areas for guests to mingle, eat and drink
- VIP areas with bars and concessions that hold 180 people overlooking the basketball court
- 180-person club area with tiered seating available
- The second level accommodates 250-300 people, who will have their own restrooms and concession area
- Retractable seating
- 571 onsite parking spaces and valet parking
The facility will accommodate other sporting and entertainment events when not in use by the team, including but not limited to:
- Court Sport Tournaments
- Comedy Shows
- Trade Shows
- Special Events
- Private Events/Parties
- Facility is configurable to accommodate a range of event sizes and options
The new arena will be built on the former site of The Buckstaff Company near downtown Oshkosh.
Facility Development Phase II
Long-term, we envision the Oshkosh Arena as an anchor to the "Sawdust District" - a sports and entertainment hub. We have worked with the City of Oshkosh to develop this long-range plan and see it as a public-private partnership.
Located on the same site, Phase II would expand in to the surrounding area. The Phase I facility would then become the team’s practice facility and would be used for youth sports and community events.